Getting an international driver’s license before going to teach in Iran is wise:
An international driving license is a valuable asset to have when traveling to Iran. Here are four reasons why:
1) An international driving license is valid in Iran, making it easier for tourists to drive around the country.
2) An international driving license can be used as a form of identification in Iran.
3) An international driving license can help tourists avoid fines and penalties while driving in Iran.
4) An international driving license is an excellent resource for learning the Iranian traffic laws before traveling to Iran.
Get your international driving license today and be able to drive in Iran with ease!
If you are planning to drive in Iran, you will need an international driving license. You can get your international driving license today by following a few simple steps.
The process is easy and can be completed in a short amount of time. Having an international driving license will allow you to drive in Iran with ease. Make sure to get your international driving license before your trip to Iran!
The perks of having an international driver’s license in Iran:
An international driving license can be extremely helpful when traveling to a foreign country. This license is valid in Iran, and it can be used to rent a car or motorcycle. Having an international driving license also allows tourists to drive in Iran for up to one year.
It’s important to note that an Iranian driver’s license is not valid in other countries. Therefore, if you plan on staying in Iran for an extended period of time, it’s best to obtain an international driving license.
What you need to bring with you when driving in Iran?
When driving in Iran, it is important to have the following items with you: your valid international driving license, proof of insurance, and your vehicle registration. If you are stopped by the police, be sure to have your driver’s license and registration ready to show them. Failure to have any of these items could result in a fine or even being detained.
In Iran, driving without a valid license is a punishable offense:
In Iran, it is illegal to drive without a valid license. The penalties for doing so can be severe. Drivers who are caught driving without a license can face fines, imprisonment, or both. In addition, their vehicle may be impounded. It is important to note that while an international driving license is valid in Iran, it is not a substitute for a valid Iranian driver’s license.
What are the Top tourist destinations in Irans.
Iran has a diverse range of tourist destinations, from ancient ruins and lively nightlife to beautiful landscapes and culture. Each region in Iran has its own set of attractions, which can be enjoyed on a day trip or in a longer journey. Some of the most popular tourist destinations in Iran are:
1) Persepolis – If you’re looking for an awe-inspiring view of Tehran from the top of Mount Ararat, Persepolis is the perfect destination. Entry costs around $30 and there are many stops along the way for visitors to take photos and experience the ruins.
2) Abydos – located near Tehran, Abydos is one of the most important ancient civilizations in Iran. The site includes an impressive collection of tombs and temples dating back to 3000 BC. Admission costs $20 and it’s open from 9am to 4pm.
3) Ferdowsi Park – located in central Tehran, Ferdowsi Park is home to some of Iran’s most famous sites such asthe Shah Palace and Masjid-e Jahan (the Tomb of Cyrus the Great). Admission costs $5 per person and it opens at 9am from May to Sep., 9am to 5pm during Ramadan, and 10am to 6pm during other months.
4) Torkham National Park – located east of Tehran, Torkham National Park offers stunning views over Lake Urmia as well as traditional Iranian architecture and lifestyles. Entry costs $10 per person and it opens at 9am from Apr.–Oct., 9am from Nov.–Mar., 9am from Apr.–Dec., and 10am to 6pm from Jan.–March.
5) Golestan National Park – located west of Tehran on the Caspian Sea coast, Golestan National Park is home to some amazing natural beauty including cliffs that reach up to 100 meters high, turquoise waters, meandering rivers, Asir Peak mountain ranges, and dense forests. Admission costs $10 per person for an admission ticket valid for 3 days with unlimited visits throughout the park starting at 7am on any day between Apr.–Sept., 10% off all admission prices during school holidays (Eligible only for students), free when accompanying a guide or tour company while visiting any other park within Iran Tourism Organization’s boundaries; free 2 hours after leaving your hotel early morning before reaching your destination park for overnight stay.
6) Yazd – located in East Azerbaijan Province, Yazd is a city that has been known for its delicious food and beautiful architecture. Entry costs $10 per person and it’s open from 9am to 5pm.
7) Kermanshah – located in West Azerbaijan Province, Kermanshah is home to some of the most impressive ruins in Iran. The city was founded by the Parthians in 227 BC and includes ancient tombs dating back to the 2nd century BC. Admission costs $15 per person and it’s open from 9am to 4pm from Apr.–Oct., 9am to 3pm from Nov.–Mar., 10am to 2pm from Apr.–Dec., and 12pm to 6pm from Jan.–March.
8) Abydos – located near Tehran, Abydos is one of the most important ancient civilizations in Iran. The site includes an impressive collection of tombs and temples dating back to 3000 BC. Admission costs $20 and it’s open from 9am to 4pm from Apr.–Oct., 9am to 3pm from Nov.–Mar., 10am to 2pm from Apr.–Dec., and 12pm to 6pm from Jan.–March.
9) Persepolis – if you’re looking for an awe-inspiring view of Tehran from the top of Mount Ararat, Persepolis is the perfect destination. Entry costs around $30 and there are many stops along the way for visitors to take photos and experience the ruins.
10) Shiraz – located on the Persian Gulf coast, Shiraz is a culturally rich town with centuries-old architecture. Admission costs $20 per person and it’s open until 7:00 pm from Apr.–Sept., 10am until 5:00 pm during other months.
What to do in Top tourist destinations in Iran.
Iran is home to some of the best views in the world, and there are plenty of places to explore ancient ruins as well. If you’re looking for a more adventure-filled vacation, check out some of the Top tourist destinations in Iran.
These destinations include Persepolis and Yazd, both of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. In addition to these fascinating destinations, Tehran also offers an amazing nightlife that’s perfect for enjoying energetic cocktails or checking out some great restaurants.
Getting an international driving license is the best way to be able to drive in Iran. It is easy and fast to get, and it will allow you to have a stress-free vacation. Be sure to get an international driving license today and enjoy your time in Iran!
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver’s License Get the IDP.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
“I was renting a car in Italy when i found out i need to get an International Driving License, after a quick online search and 5min application. i was able to get my IDP in 15 Minutes.. I am very pleased with the service I received”
Trusted by thousands of clients from
Get an International Driver’s Permit for $29
+ International ReplacementOrder my international driving permit now